Community Senior Life is embarking on an ambitious hiring drive with plans to fill all open full-time and part-time positions at Homestead Village of Pensacola. Positions include working with Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care senior residents.
“With COVID-19 redefining the way businesses operate and how citizens live their lives, it’s important that we acknowledge those that keep the nation steady amidst these dynamic changes, notably the heroic work of senior care professionals,” says Nick Wilmott, Vice President of Operations of CSL. “We couldn’t be prouder of our Community Senior Life team for the role they play in keeping our senior residents safe.”
CSL has taken steps to protect the health and safety of its employees while at work, including but not limited to: increased cleaning, expanded search and acquisition of PPE, actively encouraging CDC recommendations for social distancing and personal hygiene, restricting visitor access, and where possible, limiting vendor access to CSL communities.
“At this unprecedented time, we are so grateful to our frontline employees – those with immediate contact with our residents, care staff, dietary staff, housekeeping staff – they are the backbone of Community Senior Life and we appreciate their heroic efforts,” noted Dr. Dan Scarbrough, Medical Director of CSL.
The primary objective for Community Senior Life employees is to preserve our residents’ dignity of life and to provide quality services to meet the physical, social, and mental needs of our seniors.
For those who have an interest in geriatric care at Homestead Village of Pensacola, available positions include:
- Resident Care Supervisor (LPN): Provides care for residents. Supervises and assumes responsibility for assigned administration of medications, legal documentation, and correspondence with pharmacy or family members for medication refills. Communicates with MD and/or ARNP to report any changes in residents’ condition. Responsible for advising and supervising Resident Care Staff, CNAs, and Homemakers.
- Resident Care Assistants (RCA/CNA): Assists residents with ambulation, bathing, eating,grooming, and other activities of daily living. Exhibits patience and tact at all times when dealing with residents, their families and visitors.
- Homemaker: Duties include serving resident meals and cleaning resident apartments and common community areas.
- Cook: Organizes and executes delicious meals of consistent quality in a timely manner. Prepares and serves meals for regular and therapeutic diets.
- Dietary Services: Creates a comfortable dining atmosphere for residents, families, and guests. Greets, assists as needed, and serves meals and beverages to diners. Sets up and breaks down dining area.
We invite you to contact Community Senior Life for more information regarding open positions.